Brix Consulting | Company Setup
Practical Consulting And Collaborative Effort Committed To Your Success
Brix Consulting has assisted companies in business entry strategy for global entrepreneurs and Multi- National Companies (MNC) in West Africa. Having a credible a network of company registration professionals and Business Associations; along with on-the-ground Government Relations, we have achieved success for many company’s entries in the country. Our trusted business setup advisory for any kind of business – small, big, aspiring entrepreneurs, Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) or MNCs will provide support at many levels.
We believe in providing you not only with your company’s documentation but also equipping you with the necessary tools to promote, develop and grow your business beyond the trade license application process.
Brix Consult’s advisory services before setting up a company in Nigeria
- Deciding on a business structure–West Africa has a set of common structures that investors can use when establishing a business such as minimum capital, mandatory appointments e.g. shareholders etc.
- Establishing a Nigerian company – International investors interested in entering the Nigerian market may wish to establish a new Nigerian company or establish a new Nigerian subsidiary which also operates as a Nigerian company.
- Registering as a foreign company – Foreign entities may wish to carry on business in Nigeria as a foreign company.
- Acquiring a Nigerian company – An alternative to establishing a new or subsidiary company may be to acquire an existing Nigerian company.
- Obtaining business premises in Nigeria -The purchase, lease and development of commercial property in Nigeria are facilitated by state and territory, and local governments. Approvals, assessments (including environmental assessment) and regulatory requirements will differ between jurisdictions.
Our Company Setup Services include:
- Advice and consultancy regarding the corporate structure most suitable for your current and future plans
- Business Registration
- License registrations
- Draft documents, assemble files and manage submissions, translations, notarizations and legalizations
- Partnership options for joint ventures
- Corporate bank account opening
- Work visa application
- Human resource strategies
- Office rental solutions